Welcome!

The Art Galleries of SL List is available at http://sasun.info/ArtGalleriesOfSL.htm.



New visitors, please read: About This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

600 Galleries!!

Well this week we finally did it. We broke 600 galleries. Hard to believe! It's been a long road but I'm just thrilled to see all this growth since the very first edition of the list with just a dozen or so galleries on it. My passion is to connect gallery owners with art lovers in the world of Second Life and this demonstrates that it's happening and the art scene in SL is still growing. Here's to 700 in 2009!!!

Thank all of you gallery owners that have taken the time to get a kiosk and configure it at your gallery so that you can enjoy the benefits of being part of this list. Even with occasional kiosk glitches, script errors, confusing instructions and SL bugs, we made it happen :) Thank you!!

Click here for the chart

3 comments:

  1. I think that's fantastic. I still have yet to implement my network server that I bought but am just about to. Can you direct me to case examples that I can utilize to (not copy) but follow by example to look at and read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I go about putting my blog into second life to display my art?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second Life is an online 3D world. You can find out more about it at http://secondlife.com. You can import your art (depending on what it is) and display it in a 3D virtual gallery in Second Life. If you need help log onto Second Life and contact me, Sasun Steinbeck for help.

    ReplyDelete