Welcome!

The Art Galleries of SL List is available at http://sasun.info/ArtGalleriesOfSL.htm.



New visitors, please read: About This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

List Migration

Well I must say I'm very happy with the migration of the list from this blog to http://sasun.info/ArtGalleriesOfSL.aspx. I've changed the "new" flag to automatically expire one week after the kiosk is first rezzed. Let me know if you think I should change that. Maybe it should be two weeks, or even more? How long should a new gallery be marked as "new"?

I've made some nice formatting improvements to the site to pretty it up. For you technie types, I've been working hard all day (and then some) learning all about ASP master pages, CSS, and ASP menu controls so that the site can have a more consistent look and feel and be much easier to tweak. Let me know what you think. Web design is hard, but fun :)

Gallery reviews are poring in, we're up to 600 gallery ratings, and there are 267 gallery owners left who have not upgraded to the review-enabled kiosks yet. If you are one of them, be aware that your gallery is sorting to the bottom of the list since you have zero ratings! So get that kiosk updated now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment